- November 11, 2021
- No Comments
Company: RONA Brandon
Full-Time, evenings and weekends as required
- Exceptional customer service skills with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales/design environment at a retail setting.
- Product knowledge in the flooring field, knowledge of interior design & sales methodologies, basic knowledge in design and coordination of color patterns; an asset.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant area (business, sales, design); an asset.
- Knowledge/experience with new home & renovation market.
- Ability to travel & work rotating weekend shifts.
- Excellent with computers including MS office with ability to learn new software.
- Basic understanding of blueprints.
- Excellent organization and presentation skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & prioritize.
- Conducting job estimates & flooring take-off’s based on floor plans & measurements, for contractors and retail customers.
- Place orders with vendors.
- Inputting product orders & tracking on Bistrack.
- Scheduling work with trades & clients.
- Maintaining accurate orders, files & client records.
- Maintain the showroom including ensuring samples are relevant and up-to-date.
- Assist in flooring with respect to shipping and receiving.
- Assist managers with sales and day-to-day operational needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Meet monthly/annual sales targets.
- Greet customers in showroom.
- Provide professional customer service and support in the flooring department.
- Organizing sales & consultation appointments.
- Demonstrating & presenting products.
- Establishing new business.
- Negotiating sales contracts.
- Responsible for conducting cold calling & local household or business visits in order to maintain existing relationships & to promote new market development.
- Working closely with clients to determine their needs.
RONA Brandon is committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
ATTN: Hiring Manager
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.