Company: Jacobson & Greiner Group
HOURS of WORK:
Full-Time, flexible to mutually agreed upon hours, as required at peak times i.e. month-end, fiscal year-end etc.
To be negotiated based on experience
J&G Group is currently hiring for the full-time position of Accounting Manager. Reporting to the group controller, the Accounting Manager will possess the ability to manage the accounting function of a number of companies in a large, multi-business group.
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, AR, AP and preparation of monthly financial reporting packages for multiple companies;
- Preparation of year end package for external accountants and communicating thereon to assist with the completion of the year-end review;
- Monitoring and managing the cash flow of the companies on a daily basis and working with financial institutions thereon;
- Responsible for preparing and filing of all commodity tax and other government related filings;
- Work together with operations in preparation of budget and perform variance analysis on a monthly basis;
- Inventory management including costing of inventory, and reconciling;
- Supervision of other accounting staff;
- Collaborates with other accounting staff to support and enable department to meet overall goals and objectives
Education and Experience:
Compensation & Benefits:
If you are interested in applying for the position of Accounting Manager with Jacobson and Greiner Group, please submit your resume and cover letter to
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.