Zamboni Driver / Arena Maintenance
TBD based on experience
Requirements, Skills & Abilities:
- Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector/Child Abuse Registry Check
- Valid class 5 license
- Knowledge of ice maintenance and production
- Ability to run the plant & previous experience in a similar setting; asset
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Operating the Zamboni, mini-Zamboni for shooting bays
- Maintaining/resurfacing ice & edging
- Operational and preventative maintenance of power, light, tools and building systems/equipment.
- Janitorial work
- Managing inventory of supplies required
- Interact/assist students, customers, vendors and staff with a professional and courteous attitude.
- Be accountable and address any concerns that may arise
- Provide assistance for daily operations as needed
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
ATTN: Hiring Manager
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.