Company: Allen & Bolack Excavating
Truck & Transport Mechanic
Allen & Bolack Excavating
HOURS of WORK:
50 hours/ week
As soon as possible
TBD – Based on Experience
Position Description: This position will be part of a team that is responsible for the repair and maintenance of a fleet of vehicles. You will work closely with the Service Manager to determine parts, troubleshoot and complete repairs.
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to complete repairs on heavy construction equipment
- Demonstrated ability to assess mechanical problems, identify solutions and complete repairs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with co-workers
- Willingness to learn new skills, adapt to changing needs and take direction
- Responsible and reliable
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as a team
Education & Experience:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
1540 14th St E
Brandon, MB R7A 7V2
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.