Company: RONA Brandon
Full-Time, flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
Tasks/skills required include but not limited to:
- Obtains information from vendors regarding minimum orders, best pricing and process shipments.
- Prepares orders for appropriate quantities of stock and special order items.
- Receives and verifies orders for accuracy and damages, resolving any discrepancies between orders and shipments received.
- Contact customers when orders arrive.
- Review paperwork, reports, check product codes, inputs purchase orders and invoices.
- Inputs stock items into inventory database including min/max quantities, cost, vendor, and quantity on hand.
- Maintains inventory levels to support operations.
- Performs monthly inventory audits; reconciles inventory on hand with invoices and employee requisitions.
- Communicates any concerns regarding the store, equipment, etc. to their supervisor.
- Maintains organisation in yard/sheds.
- Supports delivery team when needed.
- Able to lift 50lbs or greater.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Other duties as required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.