Sewer & Water Foreman
Company: Allen & Bolack Excavating
POSITION:Sewer & Water Pipe Foreman
HOURS of WORK:
To be determined
Based on experience
Experience, Education and Skills required:
- Construction – Water mains; Sewer; Pipelines; Underground and tunnel work, Fiber optics
- Equipment and Machinery Experience – Compactors; Grades; Grinding machines; Drills; Chainsaws; Small front-end loaders; Knowledge of Heavy Equipment Operation an asset;
- Weight Handling – Up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Experience – experience in water and sewer pipe laying is essential. Previous experience laying and connecting pipe, operating some basic heavy equipment, reading and understanding blueprints/plans, and understand safety rules and local plumbing codes and regulations are required. Experience running a sewer & water crew is considered an asset.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities – Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Long Hours Willing and able to work long hours and occasional weekends during peak season
- Ability to work effectively and cohesively in a team setting
- Takes direction well
- Valid class 5 Driver’s License
- Able to work and operate equipment in a safe manner
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Drive safely
- Ensure your team works within Manitoba safety regulations
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Load and unload product in a safe manner and within deadlines
- Perform appropriate inspections, maintain clean/safe vehicle and advise supervisor of any issues, repairs or maintenance of vehicle
- Maintain daily logs, required forms and paperwork
- Adhere to all law, regulations and company policies and procedures
- Delegate tasks effectively to a diverse crew, ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
Online: Apply Here
Mail or Drop Off:
1540 – 14th St. E.
Brandon, MB R7A 7V2
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.