Company: Allen & Bolack Excavating
Sewer & Water Foreman
HOURS of WORK:
50 hours/ week
Based on experience
Experience, education, and skills required:
- Construction – Water mains; Sewer; Pipelines; Underground and tunnel work, Fiber optics
- Equipment and Machinery Experience – Compactors; Grades; Grinding machines; Drills; Chainsaws; Small front-end loaders; Knowledge of Heavy Equipment Operation an asset;
- Weight Handling – Up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Experience – experience in water and sewer pipe laying is essential. Previous experience laying and connecting pipe, operating some basic heavy equipment, reading and understanding blueprints/plans, and understand safety rules and local plumbing codes and regulations are required. Experience running a sewer & water crew is considered an asset.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities – Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Long Hours Willing and able to work long hours and occasional weekends during peak season
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Ability to manage a team effectively and cohesively
- Takes direction well
Please submit your resume and cover letter to
Mail or Drop Off:
Allen & Bolack Excavating
1540 14th St E
Brandon, MB R7A 7V2
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.