Company: RONA Brandon
HOURS of WORK:
Part-Time with the possibility of Full-Time; flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required.
Reporting to the Store Manager, Sales Associates are an integral part of store operations. The successful applicant must represent RONA Brandon in a friendly and courteous manner, display exceptional customer service skills and is sales driven.
- Experience with public; mandatory
- Retail sales experience; preferably with knowledge in Paint, Flooring, Construction, Hardware, Plumbing, Electrical, home renovation/building projects
- Ability to communicate in English
- Professional personality with excellent customer service skills
- Sales driven
- Basic Inventory Management
- Basic computer and mathematical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a team when required
- Adaptable to change and committed to continuous training and development
- Exceptional customer service: greeting customers, identifying their needs and assisting them to find products/services they require
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Learn about existing/new products and functionality to promote sales
- Take initiative to cross train across departments
- Actively engage in store promotions
- Adhere to company loss prevention program
- Contribute to and maintain a safe working environment communicating unsafe work conditions, acts and injuries to the Manager/Safety Officer
RONA Brandon is committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
Online: Apply here.
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.