Company: RONA Brandon
Full-Time, available to work evening and weekend rotation
Negotiated based on experience
- Exceptional customer service: greeting customers, identifying their needs and assisting them to find products/services they require.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets.
- Learn about existing/new products and functionality to promote sales.
- Take initiative to cross train across departments.
- Actively engage in store promotions.
- Adhere to company loss prevention program.
- Contribute to and maintain a safe working environment communicating unsafe work conditions, acts and injuries to the Manager/Safety Officer.
- Enjoys working with the public.
- Experience building/quoting decks, garages, small-medium sized projects.
- Electrical and plumbing expertise would be an asset.
- Familiar with wide range building supplies.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Professional personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Sales driven, customer service oriented.
- Energetic and outgoing.
- Basic computer and mathematical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a team when required.
- Adaptable to change and committed to continuous training and development.
RONA Brandon is committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in applying, please email in your application to email@example.com
Mail or Drop Off: 2404 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Hiring Manager
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.