Company: RONA Brandon
Full-Time, available to work evening and weekend rotation
Negotiated based on experience
- Exceptional customer service: greeting customers, identifying their needs and assisting them to find products/services they require.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets.
- Learn about existing/new products and functionality to promote sales.
- Take initiative to cross train across departments.
- Actively engage in store promotions.
- Adhere to company loss prevention program.
- Contribute to and maintain a safe working environment communicating unsafe work conditions, acts and injuries to the Manager/Safety Officer.
- Enjoys working with the public.
- Experience building/quoting decks, garages, small-medium sized projects.
- Electrical and plumbing expertise would be an asset.
- Familiar with wide range building supplies.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Professional personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Sales driven, customer service oriented.
- Energetic and outgoing.
- Basic computer and mathematical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a team when required.
- Adaptable to change and committed to continuous training and development.
RONA Brandon is committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.