Company: C&C Rentals Ltd.
Recreational Vehicle/Small Engine Technician
C&C Rentals and Recreation is committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
C&C Rentals Ltd. is looking for a Recreational Vehicle/Small Engine Technician to assemble, maintain and repair machinery (ATV, UTV, Boats and other vehicles). You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems. An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. They must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manual dexterity and great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components.
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery.
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. shop cleaning, equipment deliveries, etc.).
- Keep accurate logs of hours worked on timecard for each work order.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License; asset.
- Proven experience as a Mechanic.
- Knowledge of machinery, electrical and other system components.
- Aptitude in using various hand tools.
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Good physical strength and stamina.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Certificate from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite asset however not required.
C&C Rentals is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
2210 Park Avenue
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.