Company: Badger Creek Plumbing & Heating Inc.
Full-Time in both residential and commercial plumbing work
To be negotiated based on experience.
Badger Creek Plumbing & Heating Inc., a member of the Jacobson & Greiner Group of Companies, offers plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical services, specialising in new construction. We are currently looking for experienced individuals to join our team.
While actively working towards their plumbing red seal accreditation, Plumbing Apprentices conduct work according to the relevant codes and health & safety guidelines.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist and work under the supervision of Journeyman to install, maintain, and repair plumbing systems, fixtures, equipment and controls in residential and commercial buildings.
- Read and understand blueprints and specifications provided to accurately complete project requirements.
- Inspect and review work to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an organised and clean workspace.
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines.
- Class 5 Drivers’ license.
- Plumbing Apprentice (Level 1/2).
- Knowledge of hand tool use.
- Ability to work with others.
- Takes direction well.
- Professional work ethic.
- Safety training; an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
109 Industrial Drive
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.