Company: Jacobson & Greiner Group
Media Administrator/Web Designer
HOURS of WORK:
Full-Time – Term
As soon as possible
To be negotiated based on experience
The Jacobson & Greiner Group is currently accepting applications for a full-time term Media Administrator/Web Designer. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Media Administrator/Web Designer will be responsible for the management of websites, graphic designing, photography & videography, social media for a number of companies in a large, multi-business group.
- • Websites – (1) Research and purchase templates, images, videos, designs and layouts, (2) Research whether website needs to be a template, coded or hired out, (3) Purchase and setup relevant domains, hosting, templates, images, (4) Install and setup websites, add content, develop templates to suit company needs, (5) Set up SEO and extra plugins, (6) Maintain, update and fix errors on all websites, (6) Download and initiate backups (monthly/weekly), (7) Add new content whenever required (Weekly/daily updates for maps, images, sliders, videos, media, properties, property information), (8) Streamline websites constantly to be more efficient
- • Graphic Design – Design and order a variety of print and digital advertisements including (but not limited to) for every J&G Group company: Magazines, brochures, booklets, door hangers, newspaper ads, billboards, posters, social media, coupons, certificates, invitations, letterheads, signatures, large marketing campaigns, bus benches, trailers, logos
- • Interior Photography& Videography – (1) Take pictures and videos of show homes and homes to be sold, (2) Edit photos and upload to website/social media, (3) Take progress shots of various builds
- • Social Media – (1) Find appropriate content and design visuals to upload on social media. Create engaging content in order to post 3 to 5 times a week for J&G Homes on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn (2) Monitor social media & respond to customers
- • Slide Shows – Create slideshows for various events (Christmas, Parade of Homes, Office, Meetings, etc.)
- • Update on a Regular Basis – (1) Update Marketing packages and marketing maps when units are sold, (2) Update Digital exterior sign with various promotions: RONA Feature Flyer weekly (eBrandon, slideshow, Digital sign), C&C Rentals Promotions Monthly (ebrandon, digital sign), Creasy’s Promotions Monthly, (3) RE/MAX weekly Facebook post design, (4) Website Open Houses Pop ups
- • Miscellaneous – (1) Help anyone in the office with image editing and manipulation, text editing, PDF documents, etc., (2) Random tasks will be assigned
- • Diploma or Degree in multimedia/content production/digital communication
- • Experience in social media marketing/graphic design/digital content creation/photography/videography
- • Experience working with and willing to gain further training when required on editing/designing software, digital media platforms, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite etc.
- • Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and with management/executive teams: from content creation to execution
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- • Detail orientated and organized
Please submit your resume and cover letter to
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.