Company: Kings Kitchen Ltd.
FOH Staff – Hosts/Hostesses, Servers, Bartenders
Flexible, weekdays/weekend, day/evening availability
We are currently looking for people with great personality and experience to join our team. As a valued staff member, we will support you in your career progress and professional development, recognize your efforts and offer competitive compensation.
- Create a memorable experience for guests by providing a quality dining experience i.e. greeting and seating guests, accurately taking orders, been open to feedback etc.
- Awareness of menu items, wine list, specials and current promotions.
- Ability to provide suggestions for food/drink choices to guests.
- Maintain a clean and presentable dining room.
- Ensure that required FOH inventory is available at all times.
- Inform on-duty supervisor/management about any concerns in operations.
- Commitment to continuous training/development.
Health & Safety:
- Comply to food/beverage health and safety standards.
- Follow guidelines provided i.e. security procedures, start/end of day checklists etc.
If you are interested in applying, please email in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.