Company: J&G Homes Arena
34th Street and Patricia Ave.
Head of Pro-Shop
Part-Time: weekdays/weekend, morning/evening availability
- Skate Sharpening
- Selling various hockey products i.e. laces, wax, tape etc.
- Maintain supplies inventory and report any shortages/concerns to management
- Securely handle keys and follow relevant end-of-day security procedures, checklists as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Interact/assist customers, vendors and staff with a professional and courteous attitude.
- Customer service – Good with people, hardworking & willing to help in other areas when needed.
- Interest & knowledge of hockey/related products/equipment; asset
- Skate sharpening experience; preferred not required
- Willing to learn/develop skate sharpening skills, operate pro shop
- Requires full of body motion including twisting, bending, climbing, reaching, squatting and ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle, lift & move items up to and including 50 – 75lbs
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.