Company: Allen & Bolack Excavating
1540 14th St E
Heavy Duty Equipment Technician
TBD – Based on Experience
This position will be part of a team that is responsible for the repair and maintenance of a fleet of vehicles. You will work closely with the Service Manager to determine parts, troubleshoot and complete repairs.
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to complete repairs on heavy construction equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to assess mechanical problems, identify solutions and complete repairs.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with co-workers.
- Willingness to learn new skills, adapt to changing needs and take direction.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as a team.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a mechanical environment.
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Equipment Technician will be given preference (Consideration for Level 4 Apprentices).
- Air Conditioning Certification preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
1540 14th St E
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.