Company: Jacobson & Greiner Group
HOURS of WORK:
Full-Time, flexible to mutually agreed upon hours, as required at peak times i.e. month-end, fiscal year-end etc.
To be negotiated based on experience
As a part of the Jacobson & Greiner centralized team, the Group Controller partners with Chief Financial Officer and management to provide expertise contribution in Finance, Operations and Accounting.
- Take control of all financial/regulatory reporting, budgets, forecasts/annual audits, inventory, purchase order management and internal controls
- Develop, monitor and control key performance indicators and implement necessary action plans to improve financial performance and achieve targets
- Prepare financial and economic analysis to drive quarterly leaders’ business review and actively participate in the quarterly shareholder meeting.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial systems and accounting records ensuring all systems, internal controls and procedures in place are appropriate and in compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations
- Review all balances and ensure that adequate reconciliations are available
- Drive organizational performance by identifying, analysing and implementing efficiencies to provide expert insight for improvement
- Provide accurate and timely data for fiscal reporting and as required
- Oversee insurance and risk management
- Cash management and projections
- Manage, mentor and coach accounting, administration and other team members as required
Education and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
Compensation & Benefits:
If you are interested in applying for the position of Accounting Manager with Jacobson and Greiner Group, please submit your resume and cover letter to
Online: Apply here.
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.