Company: East Side Mario’s
1570 18th Street
FOH Staff – Hosts/Hostesses, Servers, Bartenders
Flexible, weekdays/weekend, day/evening availability
East Side Mario’s Brandon is locally loved and trusted to deliver the perfect Italian dining experience with the promise of exceptional hospitality. With All-you-can eat pastas, soup or salads, pizzas and garlic loaves, we offer some great value menu items!
We are currently looking for people with great personality and experience to join our team. As a valued staff member, we will support you in your career progress and professional development, recognize your efforts and offer competitive compensation.
- Create a memorable experience for guests by providing a quality dining experience i.e. greeting and seating guests, accurately taking orders, been open to feedback etc.
- Awareness of menu items, wine list, specials and current promotions
- Ability to provide suggestions for food/drink choices to guests
- Maintain a clean and presentable dining room
- Ensure that required FOH inventory is available at all times
- Inform on-duty supervisor/management about any concerns in operations
- Commitment to continuous training/development
Health & Safety:
- Comply to food/beverage health and safety standards.
- Follow guidelines provided i.e. security procedures, start/end of day checklists etc.
Email in your application to email@example.com or stop by and drop off your resume at East Side Mario’s – 1570 18th Street, Brandon, MB.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.