Company: RONA Brandon
Full-Time, flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
As part of the team, the Fabricator is responsible for manufacturing high quality products to specification.
Tasks/skills required include but not limited to:
- Fabricating countertops.
- Manufacturing brackets, attic hatches, nosing.
- Cutting moldings according to specifications.
- Cutting materials including flooring to customer specifications.
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team.
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints, drawings, cut lists and specifications.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize and superior attention to detail.
- Able to lift 50lbs or greater.
- Exceptional Customer service.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Receiving stock.
- Deliver materials when needed.
- Other duties as required.
RONA Brandon is committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.