Company: Jacobson & Greiner Group
Reporting to the Senior Estimator/Project Manager, the Estimator/Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing assigned construction projects.
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Experience managing people.
- Construction estimation and project management.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Proven ability to schedule others (trades, employees).
- Self-starter personality with the ability to accept and adapt to a changing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to use innovative technology in construction management.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Review projects for tender and prepare estimate, tender documents and submit.
- Create Project Schedules and update throughout project.
- Maintain construction documents and update accordingly (RFI, PCN, Drawings etc.).
- Material estimation for all construction materials associated with project (framing, insulation, drywall, finishings, exterior finishes, windows doors etc.).
- Estimate PCN’s and change orders as needed.
- Prepare submittals and review/stamp supplier and vendor submittals.
- Keep Daily Logs.
- Order materials as required.
- Manage Sub Contractors/site staff.
- Schedule inspections and testing with proper authorities/consultants/testing firms.
- Communicate with site supervisors/contractors/superiors/owners on all aspects of the project.
- Manage project budget, review/approve overages.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.