- April 25, 2023
- No Comments
Western Canada Hockey Academy Inc.
J&G Homes Arena – 34th Street & Patricia Ave.,
Director of Goalie Development
HOURS of WORK:
TBD based on previous hockey experience
- Assisting & leading private, small and large group effective skill development sessions.
- Develop effective hockey programming on training for shooting camps, small area games, battle sessions, skating etc.
- Book and run on ice sessions to fill open slots at the J&G Homes Arena.
- Academy session goalie instructor.
- Management of seasonal goalie instructors.
- Volunteer as a coach of a community team hosted out of the facility if mutually agreed with the VP of Operations and or, the members of the Company’s management.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
Skills, Abilities, & Expectations:
- Ability to work days, evenings, split shifts and some weekends
- Previous experience in hockey instructing; preferred
- Energetic, self motivated professional individual with a good work ethic
- Exceptional time management/organizational skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.