Company: RONA Brandon
HOURS of WORK:
Full-Time; flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required.
TBD based on experience
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Design Associate is required to attend to customer needs by assisting them in the redesign of their kitchen, bathroom and other home renovations. The Design Associate is responsible for meeting set sales targets. Duties include:
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Meeting with customers to assist them in the design and coordination of their new kitchen/bathroom/renovation
- Managing the 20/20 Kitchens Program to design kitchen layouts with use of blueprints and/or measurements
- Ordering of custom countertops
- Managing the cut schedule with the Millwork Department
- Monitoring and coordinating quartz and granite orders and installs
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
RONA Brandon is committed to ensuring that our retail and commercial customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.