Company: RONA Brandon
Delivery Driver/Yard Attendant
Full-Time, flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required.
Do you enjoy working outdoors and staying active? If yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We at RONA Brandon are looking for reliable, motivated, energetic individuals to join our team. Reporting to the Store Manager, Delivery Drivers/Yard Attendants are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and the safe handling of products.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Safe operation of company vehicles.
- Delivering materials to job sites/customer homes.
- Load and unload all deliveries in and out of vehicles.
- Confirmation of customer orders.
- Minimisation of loading errors.
- Contribute to and maintain a safe working environment communicating unsafe work conditions, acts, and injuries to the Manager/Safety Officer.
- Valid class 5 drivers license.
- Valid class 3 drivers license an asset.
- Forklift & OTR vehicle driving skills (can be trained).
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Reliable, professional, and organised personality.
- Familiarity with building materials.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Basic Inventory Management.
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise up to and including 50-75lbs for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Must have the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours.
- Must have the ability to perform physical labour for extended periods of time in temperature extremes.
- Requires full of body motion including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting, and ability to use hands, arms, and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods.
RONA Brandon is committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.