Company: C&C Rentals Ltd.
C&C Rentals and Recreations is committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
Responsible for safely and accurately loading and unloading all deliveries made and received through the company. Delivery Drivers should represent C&C Rentals in a friendly and courteous manner and display excellent customer service skills. This position requires the flexibility to work weekends as required.
Primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Pick up and Delivery of sales and Rental Equipment
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to Supervisor
- Demonstrate safe and proper vehicle operation
- Promote good customer service
- Load and unload all deliveries in and out of vehicles, either utilizing a forklift or physical labor
- Confirmation of customer orders
- Minimization of loading errors
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Leadership, professionalism, organizational and communication skills
- Familiarity with construction products
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic Inventory Management
- Forklift & OTR vehicle driving skills (can be trained)
- Must be reliable, responsible and have valid class 3 drivers licence
- Must speak and read English
- Available for shifts; weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise up to and including 50-75lbs for up to 8 hours per shift
- Must require the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
- Must have the ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.