Concrete Pump Operator
Company: Western Concrete Products Ltd.
POSITION:Concrete Pump Operator
HOURS of WORK:
As soon as possible
Western Concrete Products, a member of the Jacobson & Greiner Group of Companies, produces and provides a wide range of ready mixed concrete and concrete pumping services for a variety of commercial and residential applications from curbs and sidewalks to foundations, roadways and buildings. Specialty mix formations such as SCC and Tremie concrete provide a wide range of enhancements for specific applications.
Skills & Education:
- Possess a class 3 Driver’s License with air endorsement, preference will be given to holders of a Class 1 Drivers License with air endorsement
- Experience in Concrete Pump truck operation, or willingness to be trained
- Ready mix truck operation, an asset
- Physically fit and able to lift 50+ pounds
- Willing and able to work long hours and occasional weekends during the concrete season
- Basic mechanical abilities, an asset
- Basic knowledge and experience in operating some heavy equipment, an asset
- Manage the operation, care and maintenance of a concrete pumper truck as a back-up operator
- Routine concrete pump maintenance checks
- Operation, care and maintenance of ready-mix concrete truck delivering concrete and concrete products in and around Brandon area
- Work in coordination with concrete placers and other sub-contractors on projects
- Plant and yard maintenance duties
- Other duties as required
Online: Apply here.
Mail or Drop Off:
1920 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.