Company: VBJ Developments Ltd.
Civil Engineers in the infrastructure department can expect to be responsible for the bidding and administration of various infrastructure projects for private and public contracts.
- Design, creation and maintenance of infrastructure.
- Preparation of cost estimates and review of project budgets.
- Carrying out tendering procedures and putting together proposals.
- Managing budgets and other project resources.
- Developing detailed designs and managing the planning of sewer and water systems.
Education & Experience:
- Professional Engineer with a Degree in Civil Engineering EIT/P.Eng., and be registered with a provincial engineering association i.e. EGM a requirement.
- A minimum of between 5 and 10 years experience actively working in the field of Civil Engineering.
- Experienced in private and public tenders for infrastructure.
- Ability to perform contract administration.
- Experienced in residential, commercial, and industrial design an asset.
- Experienced in Municipal Renewal Contracts an asset.
- Management experience an asset.
- Ability to work closely with a cohesive team.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize work load.
- Emphasis on ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market leading wages
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Package
- DPSP Investments
- Advancement opportunities as succession planning develops
- Relocation assistance as required
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.