Company: RONA Brandon
HOURS of WORK:
Part-Time, flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required.
TBD based on experience
This position requires an enthusiastic and energetic person to provide exceptional customer service as customers enter/exit the store and complete sales transactions. This position will include, but is not limited to, assisting customers, completing administrative tasks, answering phone calls, problem solving/troubleshooting to resolve customer concerns and working collaboratively with other team members.
- Proven ability to provide superior customer service
- Ability to work under pressure & prioritize
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to complete accurate transactions
- Reliable and Responsible
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to changing needs of the business and customers
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
RONA Brandon is committed to ensuring that our retail and commercial customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to
Mail or Drop Off:
2404 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.