Block Yard Sales
Company: RONA Brandon
HOURS of WORK:
Full-Time; flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required.
To be determined
Position Summary: Reporting to the Store Manager, the Block Yard Sales person assists customers by understanding their queries and providing them with expertise knowledge on products and services offered. The ideal candidate must be dedicated to customer service, have a drive for sales and committed to continuous learning and development in the field.
- Exceptional customer service: greeting customers, identifying their needs and assisting them to find products/services they require
- Learn about existing/new products and functionality to promote sales
- Be up-to-date with market trends
- Actively engage in store promotions
- Provide quotes, follow up with potential customers and close the sal
- Operate equipment/company vehicles as required
- Adhere to the company loss prevention program
- Contribute to and maintain a safe working environment communicating unsafe work conditions, acts and injuries to the Manager/Safety Officer
- Class 3; required
- Forklift & OTR vehicle driving skills (can be trained)
- Experience with public/retail sales; required
- Landscaping knowledge
- Ability to communicate in English
- Professional personality with excellent customer service skills
- Basic Inventory Management
- Basic computer and mathematical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a team when required
- Adaptable to change and committed to continuous training and development
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise up to and including 50-75lbs for up to 8 hours per shift
- Must have the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
- Must have the ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes
- Requires full of body motion including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods
RONA Brandon is committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
Mail or Drop Off: 2404 Park Avenue Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1) Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2) We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3) Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.