C&C Rentals Ltd.
Location: Brandon, MB
Assistant Rentals Manager
To be negotiated based on Experience
HOURS OF WORK:
C&C Rentals Ltd. is committed to ensuring that our commercial and rental customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
Reporting to the Rental Manager, the Assistant Rentals Manager is responsible for ensuring all rental customers receive a consistent customer experience as per the company’s corporate vision.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Attending to and determining customer needs and effectively communicating product features, benefits and warranty policy information to customers.
- Using the Point of Rental Operating System and internal software to determine the correct possible Rental equipment for the job.
- Using Point of Rental Operating System to accurately process cash, debit and credit customer transactions within the Rental department (e.g. finalized contracts and refunds).
- Using documented store standards and standard operating procedures to deliver consistent customer experience.
- Create contracts, anticipating what is need based on customer request.
- Scheduling & coordination of delivery personnel – daily deliveries as well as weekly rental requirements.
- Maintain accurate rental fleet and inventory of rental products.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of rental fleet.
- Maintaining store organization, cleanliness and ensuring all company property is accounted for and treated with reasonable care.
- Work closely with the Parts, Sales and Service departments to fulfill rental and internal work orders.
- Ensuring compliance to all appropriate health & safety legislation and corporate health & safety policy.
- Class 3 drivers licence; preferred.
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- A demonstrated ability to deliver customer service.
- Excellent verbal communication and effective listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of heavy construction, garden rental industry.
- Working knowledge of Bobcat, Husqvarna and small engine equipment.
- Available for work during 9am-6pm on weekdays, and every 3rd Saturday 9am-3pm.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Ability to view computer screen for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise up to and including 50lbs.
- Must work well under stress and adaptable to changes without notice.
- 2 -3 years experience in similar position.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.