Company: Jacobson & Greiner Ltd.
Location: Brandon, MB
To be negotiated based on experience.
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Enter and reconcile accounts payable invoices and prepare cheques
- Prepare deposits and bank and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare/manage receivables and follow up with customers as required
- Assist the accounting manager with general account reconciliations
- Preparation and filing of government remittances
- Filing and organization of accounting records
- Collaborates with other accounting staff to support and enable department to meet overall goals and objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Mandatory- Diploma in Accounting and/or Business Administration; or 3 years experience in an accounting/administrative role in the construction industry
- Ability to work in a team setting and independently
- Exceptional time management skills, working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate complex issues to senior management
- Detail orientated
- Experience working with Microsoft software i.e. Excel, Outlook, SharePoint etc.
- Experience with Sage 300 and retail accounting software will be an asset
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Program
- Competitive salary
- Educational assistance
- Opportunities for advancement
If you are interested in applying for the position of Accounting Clerk with Jacobson and Greiner Group, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.